We are hiring for Growth Associate Manager. Customers that partner with UNH3O are market leaders. Your knowledge of social media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how our customers grow and succeed. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide UNH3O-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of UNH3O's key customers and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
You turn leading consumer brands, media conglomerates, and marketing agencies into UNH3O product lovers. You drive post-deployment customer success by promoting best practices, accelerating feature adoption, cultivating relationships, and helping customers share and discover new ways to create magic moments using our technology.
Who we are:
- World-class team from top universities — Harvard, Cambridge, McGill, NTU, NCCU, and NCKU. We don't care about your schools or grades. We care most about impact and interesting things you've done. Example: one of us built AI to hack the TOEFL practice exam because he kept failing.
- Committed to honesty and diversity — multi-cultural team from Taiwan, Canada, Japan, & Korea. Example: one of our probono work is the most active LGBTQ dating app in Taiwan.
- Global investors invested in and advise us.
What we do:
Engaged.AI is the market leader for Instagram Analytics in Asia Pacific, we serve over 20,000 enterprise clients. We're obsessed with growth, we care most about your ability to experiment, fail, learn in extreme speed. Join us to create products that affect millions of users.
Culture of UNH3O:
- Hunger: we care a lot about your desire to grow. "Where do you want to be in 10 years? Let's expedite your growth to get there."
- Hustle: we work very hard to create great products. "Be proud of your work. And never quit trying." Average age is ~30, we work very hard and have a lot fun together. Monthly team parties/outings. Check out our latest work with GQ Taiwan: https://www.gq.com.tw/life/article/linkby
- Humble: we learn from our users everyday. "Fall in love with the problem, not the solution."
- Ownership: we only do work we are proud of.
We work very hard and grow our people consciously.
- Strong mentorship culture, we invest heavily in our people.
- There are no standard working hours, but we expect you to start by 10AM.
- The more you put in the faster you learn and grow, working 9 hours a day is normal.
- We have podcast & book clubs just for fun.
What You'll Need
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, data-driven advice, and business judgment to set the vision/strategy and drive project success with customers.
- Develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations to help customers reach their marketing goals.
- Serve as the primary liaison to customers for product deployment and our dev team, map out customers' goals and provide actionable solutions. Be responsible for facilitating deployment workshops to educate customers on best practices and customer calls to review issues.
- Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot and escalate deployment issues for customers, including interactions with our Sales and Product teams to resolve issues and document feature requests.
- Monitor sales efficiency through internal business intelligence dashboards, analyze customer data to identify actionable key trends and opportunities.
- Develop internal initiatives to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction for our products.
- Honesty and integrity.
- 1 years of work experiences in B2B environment.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Consulting, agency, account management, customer success, project management experiences.
- Excellence in: curiosity, confidence, active listening, influencing, and managing uncertainty.
- You are highly motivated: proven desire to grow and learn fast.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- All you can eat snacks, coffee and beer — we have a wall of snacks, 湛盧咖啡 and drinks.
- You decide if you want to work remote or in-office. (Our team is currently fully remote given COVID-19. Depending on the pandemic situation and government guidelines, we may return to work in-office in January 2022.)
- Flexible hours — ownership & efficiency > time spent.
Please send your CV to [email protected]. We will reach out to schedule an interview.
- Behavioral interview to test for cultural fit.
- Case interview to test for problem-solving, confidence, listening, communication abilities.
Qualified candidates will be invited to final interview.
Decisions will be made within 72 hours of final interview.
I look forward to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us.
Keegan Co-founder & CEO, UNH3O Inc.
You can reach me directly at m.me/kgnhng for any questions!
Engaged.AI 是台灣領先的 Instagram SaaS 分析軟體，深獲社群業界與企業客戶喜愛，致力於提供深度的社群經營與產業分析，達成更好的社群經營成效與策略。目前正在尋求產品營運專員，著重於產品各方面的日常營運，包含：客戶服務、產品內溝通與產品行銷。適合想熟悉新創環境與 SaaS 產品營運、規劃的候選人。
- 產品內客戶服務：透過產品內建的客服系統與其他管道解決用戶的需求，並撰寫 FAQ。
- 企業客戶服務：透過 Email 與其他聯絡方式，服務企業客戶需求並維繫關係，進一步續約與向上銷售。
- 具有網路相關 SaaS 的產品正職或實習經驗。
- 具有行銷或新創產業的 BD 或 Account 相關正職或實習經驗。
請將履歷及相關個人經歷作品寄到 [email protected]，若團隊覺得有機會合作，我們會儘速聯絡您！若不符合的面試者，將不另行通知。