We are the Marketing Business Team at Infinite Kitchen, a cloud kitchen team under the TTFB(瓦城集團) Group. As a Marketing Assistant Manager, you will work closely with your team members to achieve operational goals through online and offline marketing activities. If you are passionate about building a top-notch food and beverage brand and developing takeaway and delivery businesses, we welcome you to join us!
1. Manage Infinite Kitchen's owned online and offline channels, including ordering websites and branches, and achieve performance goals through marketing campaigns, cross-industry collaborations, and other strategies.
2. Propose and execute cross-industry collaboration initiatives, leveraging marketing tools and resources such as coupons, to drive business growth.
3. Continuously optimize website and in-store display setups to increase website conversion rates and attract more customers to our branches.
4. Conduct operational analysis, including performance evaluation, problem-solving action plans, and market case studies.
Stay updated on online food and beverage market trends and identify practical approaches for operational implementation.
- Experience in managing online and offline business channels and conducting data analysis.
- Strong ability to propose cross-industry collaboration initiatives.
- Proficiency in planning in-store promotional materials, surrounding products, and giveaways.
- Previous experience working in a branded company (preferably in the food and beverage or retail industry) or in retail food and beverage channels, with at least 5 years of marketing and sales experience.
隨著集團近年展店步伐加速，並計畫將更多品牌帶入國際市場，瓦城泰統對於積極培育人才專業、提升服務品質，亦投注更多資源與心力培育最優秀的團隊 ! 我們致力突破、反應快速及持續創新!我們熱烈地期待與歡迎您的加入!
TTFB Group has been established for more than 30 years. We have successfully combined oriental culinary skills with science, creating a brand-new business model out of the traditionally complex Eastern food and beverage industry, also demonstrating the possibility of globalizing Eastern food and beverage. The Group currently has 137 directly-operated stores, 8 main in-house brands, and almost 4,000 employees. In the future, we will apply our strong R&D capabilities, rich channel resources, and advantages of chain operations to continue to have breakthroughs and innovation, bringing us closer to the vision and goal of "Becoming the largest Asian cuisine restaurant chain in the world".
Since its establishment, the Group has adhered to our core principles of building the "Best restaurants in customers' hearts". It incorporates knowledge management, scientific analysis, and innovation into consumers' dining experience, which leads to four main aspects, food, environment, service, and trust. Providing the "Best FEST value" dining experience attentive to customers' needs and feelings, continuing to lead the food and beverage industry trends.
The pandemic has accelerated changes in consumption patterns and eating habits around the world. The Group has quickly grasped the market trends amid the pandemic whole time and expanded its diverse operations through precise and accurate systematic analysis and strategic plan