- Onboard new merchants onto the ShopBack platform.
- Work closely with the Country Manager to find areas of improvement within the focus areas of Ops and the wider team.
- Document key tasks, processes and SLAs and ensure they are updated regularly.
- Manage relationships with external merchants and networks, including participating in negotiations together with the Business Development team.
- Analyse data to ensure accuracy in order and transaction information.
- Work collaboratively across the organization with Tech, Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to optimize and scale current processes.
- Implement new initiatives to enhance the tracking reliability of ShopBack merchants.
- Work with the Customer Service team to problem-solve merchant-related issues such as untracked orders and proactively implement solutions to prevent future recurrences.
- 2-3 years of experience in an operations role (experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus).
- Be able to manage and set stakeholders' expectations.
- Good track record with setting up processes and improving productivity.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel functions.
- Highly motivated problem solver able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written Chinese and English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
ShopBack: For the wins!
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific's leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 38 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.
The Group powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 15,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform's offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
ShopBack 是亞太地區最大的購物和現金回饋平台，全球用戶已經超過 3千8百萬、並為超過 15,000 家的線上與線下合作夥伴提供超過 37 億美元的年銷售額。2014 年 6 個人於新加坡創立的團隊，如今已經成長到橫跨 10 個市場、超過 1000 人的大家庭！擁有深化消費者購物體驗的企圖心及始終維持創新精神的我們，除了在各市場快速成長並取得領先地位，也成功吸引來自 Google、Slack、LinkedIn、Alibaba、Tencent、Bytedance、Shopee、Uber、ZALORA、P&G、McKinsey、Visa、Paypal 等全球頂尖公司的優秀人才加入我們，一起打造世界級產品！
而 2016 年 9 月正式開始營運的 Taiwan Office ，更是除了新加坡總部以外首個海外、也是最大的研發中心。 在我們充滿活力且舒適的辦公室裡，有吃不完的零食、喝不完的飲料， 累了還可以躺在沙發上休息、盪個鞦韆、或揪夥伴一起打桌球。如果你深受這樣的環境吸引且喜歡接受挑戰、不怕解決困難，歡迎加入我們一起 rock the world！