1. Responsible for drafting and reviewing contracts, seeking relevant regulatory documents and providing advice to company management.
2. Responsible for managing and overseeing the purpose of the company's commercial contracts, including contract forms, legal contract retention and any documents and/or certificates of guarantee
3. Responsible for providing analysis, legal advice and support in the creation of a structure and environment for ethical and legal compliance.
4. Responsible for any other company's legal identity documentation.
1. University degree in Law
2. Minimum 1 years of experience in related field is required
3. Good knowledge of Commercial Law and Corporate Law
4. Excellent drafting capabilities and negotiation/ communication skills;
5. Excellent knowledge of legal aspects such as business law, employment law, trading law.
6. Have an experience related to E Commerce Industry and overseas funded enterprise would be an advantage
Pasarnow is a multichannel online grocery platform. We bring Pasar to your fingertips. From farmers to your doorstep. A simple solution for you & me.
Beside us, Pasarnow has been supporting more than 10,000 SMEs by giving them an access to good quality products at a good price. No need to hassle, we’re just one click away.
Our social commerce model has also been proven to change some of our mitra’s life by providing them a channel to additional income. One lady, who’s a single parent told us that she can now afford a better livelihood for her & her kids. This story and all the other stories inspire us to continue improving our @mitra.now program & service.
Little by little, we want to help more farmers in Indonesia by creating a more sustainable demand and connecting them closer to the customers so that they can get better margin.