Buyer Staff (FMCG)
1. Monitor FMCG stocks and item's availibility
2. Find new FMCG/Grocery suppliers to collaborate with the company, and maintaining the existing suppliers
3. Negotiate terms of payment with suppliers
4. Analyze sales and margin to improve company profit
5. Administrative task; such as data recap, making Purchase Order, and listing customer needs (B2B, B2C, HORECA)
6. Work alongside other division to ensure the negotiation process can go smoothly
1. Bachelor degree from Agriculture, Industrial Engineering, or other related major
2. Min 1-2 Year experience as Sourcing/Merchandiser/Purchasing in grocery/fmcg products
3. Have knowledge or experience in FMCG product, especially with Grocery product
4. Customer oriented
5. Good negotiation and communication skill
6. Able to work under pressure, working in a fast paced startup company
7. Have the ability to work as a team, as well as individually
Pasarnow is a multichannel online grocery platform. We bring Pasar to your fingertips. From farmers to your doorstep. A simple solution for you & me.
Beside us, Pasarnow has been supporting more than 10,000 SMEs by giving them an access to good quality products at a good price. No need to hassle, we’re just one click away.
Our social commerce model has also been proven to change some of our mitra’s life by providing them a channel to additional income. One lady, who’s a single parent told us that she can now afford a better livelihood for her & her kids. This story and all the other stories inspire us to continue improving our @mitra.now program & service.
Little by little, we want to help more farmers in Indonesia by creating a more sustainable demand and connecting them closer to the customers so that they can get better margin.