● Set up and execute extract, transformation and load (ETL) functions to build a data pipeline.
● Extraction and analysis of large data sets from MySQL
● Performance tuning for current and newly added queries to the databases, ensuring the database resources are fully utilized- Delivering clear analysis and reporting of core business metrics to shareholders
● Creation and management of reports and dashboards- Data management
● Enhance and optimize existing reporting processes
● Ad hoc analysis and reporting to clients and shareholders
● Aid in reconfiguring existing architecture and database structure to address our shareholder’s evolving needs
● Daily maintenance and monitoring of all BI related databases and dashboards, including proficient handling of emergencies
● Providing actionable insight to drive growth of core products
● 2+ years experience in a similar data-driven role
● Excellent working knowledge of SQL
● Familiarity with Python and a range of BI and data visualization tools ie PowerBI
● Familiarity with ETL data pipeline
● Understanding of principles of relational databases and data warehouse
● Strong understanding of sports and gaming will be beneficial
● Proactive and self-driven with excellent analytical skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
● Great communication skills
1. Online test: 90 mins
2. Online interview: 130 mins
3. Interview result within 24 hr
OpenNet is one of the best companies to work for in Taiwan; we offer a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals. We are currently in a period of rapid growth as we expand to make our technology available in over 20 countries.
We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset and are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers and strike a work-life balance. We do our best to attract top talent and create a great workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, and respected.
If you are forward-thinking, passionate about technology, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you on the team.
What you can expect from working at OpenNet?
1. Interesting and engaging work
2. Incredibly talented co-workers
3. Collaborative and flexible workplace
4. World-class benefits package