1. Conduct data science projects to help clients drive solutions and solve business problems from various domains using a wide range of data science techniques, including but not limited to Machine learning, data visualization, statistics, and so on.
2. Design, develop and maintain scalable automated machine learning and data science pipelines and applications to empower users to extract valuable results.
3. Build new and enhance existing tools to strengthen the internal toolbox of the Data Science Team.
4. Carry out research on cutting-edge data science techniques, approaches, tools, and application scenarios.
5. Work closely with diverse roles such as data scientists, project managers, product managers, data engineers, web developers, designers to name just a few to scale MoBagel’s products.
1. Degree from a leading university with a quantitative focus, e.g. Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or other related areas
2. 1+ years of industry experience in data science with strong knowledge of automated machine learning, machine learning, deep learning, time-series forecasting, statistics, visualization, data preprocessing, and data analytics
3. Familiarity with technologies like Python, R, SQL, and TensorFlow (Good programming skill in Python is a plus)
4. Experience in conducting data science projects
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin Chinese in terms of both verbal and written proficiency
6. Ability to translate scientific insights into business decisions
7. Willingness and ability to multi-task, learn, share, and improve technologies quickly
[Nice to have]
1. Experience in applying data science focusing on specific industries such as retail, manufacturing, financial service, digital marketing, and so on is preferred
2. Practical experience in software development practices including but not limited to version control like Git flow, code review, OOP, unit testing, debugging, design patterns, documentation, and deployment practices and knowledge of frontend and backend are preferred
3. Strong problem-solving skills to develop creative and effective solutions considering business and technical aspects
MoBagel is a key vendor of a no-code AI/ML platform, as recognized by Gartner in 2020, 2021, and 2022. Decanter AI, the no-code AI/ML platform, empowers data scientists and domain experts to design and build AI solutions together. Through partnerships with key partners such as Dentsu Group, Deloitte and JETRO to build no-code AI solutions together, Decanter AI has quickly accumulated over 100,000 users and is well-positioned to continue driving innovation and growth for sustainability.
MoBagel is a Series A company that has raised over $21 million in funding to fulfill our vision of “Solve with AI, Build Sustainability Together”. Following our mission, we have served over 3,000 brands in various industries, including Fortune 500 companies in manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance, e-commerce, retail, supply chain and logistics, and digital marketing.
Here are some of the credits that MoBagel has received: