What you'll do?
- Drive commercial and service level performance for travel product verticals globally, ranging from attraction tickets, tours & activities to in-destination transportation
- Strategy: Shape the business model and roadmaps for the vertical, from supply to demand to business strategy and technology innovation. Work with regional teams to develop go-to-market strategies for new product verticals.
- Program Management: Lead initiatives and work with cross functional teams globally to drive vertical performance at scale, such as customer satisfaction, traffic channels, supply coverage, inventory availability, pricing, profitability, costs, content, booking experience etc
- Product & Technology: work with our product & technology teams to improve exposure, usability and conversion rate of booking processes on Klook’s mobile app, website, and other distribution channels
- Data Analysis: build metrics and implement mechanisms to monitor and analyze commercial and operational performance
What you’ll need:
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in OTA, ecommerce, tech startup, strategy consulting, business analytics, category or brand management, and product management
- Experience in travel products such as Attractions & Shows, Tours & Activities or in-destination Transportation (eg. railway, bus, ferry) is a plus
- Track record of successfully driving cross departmental projects is preferred
- Fluent spoken and written in both Chinese & English
- Eager to work in small team and fast-paced environment
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships across all levels and effectively adapt to varied situations
- Team player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment and constantly evolving environment
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions, able to distill insights with data from multiple sources
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven track record of taking ownership, and delivering results
- Bachelor's degree or above
Klook is the leading travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. We curate the most joyful experiences so that users can satisfy their relentless curiosity for adventure and experiences at home and around the world. With our website and app, users can experience a world of joy, from attractions, tours to local transportation and stays. Founded in 2014, we are here to inspire and enable more moments of joy through over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations.