KKday is accelerating the world’s transition to a brand new travel experience.
As the largest travel-experience platform in Asia, KKday is committed to integrating a one-stop platform to meet all travelers’ needs. KKday has curated more than 300K unique experiences and activities in over 92 countries and 550 cities around the world. Moreover, KKday also stepped into the field of SaaS service(Rezio) and the new OMO system(KKday Marketplace) to build up the business ecosystem.
Through multi-faceted development, KKday still successfully raised nearly 3 billion funds during the Covid. Welcome you who are passionate about traveling to join us to create more possibilities and future in KKday!
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our SEA & HK team (based in our HQ Taipei office). You will be the key contact liaison in our HQ Taipei office for interfacing between the SEA HK business team and our IT & Product Management team.
The successful candidate will report directly to our VP Head of SEA & HK.
- Liaison between SEA HK business and IT & Product Management team.
- Defining project requirements (in the form of the Requirement Specification Document) and timelines, incorporating best practices.
- Develops, maintains and track detailed project plans and project schedules, resulting in meeting committed Time to Market goals.
- Lead proactive risks/issues identification, management, and mitigation - escalating to HQ IT central team when needed.
- Cross-collaboration with regional counterparts to share best practices, lessons learned and drive a standardized approach, where appropriate.
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and analysis.
- Co-ordinate & work with cross-functional leads on all requests.
- Provide ongoing status reports to the business leadership team.
[We would love to hear from you if..]
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Project Manager or equivalent role ideally in a fast pace and high-growth environment, OTA (Online Travel Agency), or e-commerce industry.
- You have a curious mindset about our business.
- You have excellent project management, organizational, analytical, and business management skills.
- Your strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills (Written and spoken in Chinese and English) help you to liaise, cooperate and influence with multiple stakeholders (Internal / External).
- You have strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- You are resourceful, self-starter, ability to multi task, meet deadlines.
- You are Capable of handling complex project, strong problem-solving skills required.
- You are clear in thinking and able to make decision based on facts independently
You are proficient in MS word i.e Word, PPT & Excel.
- A big, if you have experience using analytics tool i.e Tableau, Mixpanels.
KKday在全球超過92個國家、550個城市擁有 300,000 種以上的在地旅遊體驗商品，每月平均活躍用戶高達900萬，目的是透過專業平台數據化整合，讓來自全球的旅客都能夠更方便自在地挑選行程，創造自己專屬的旅遊經驗。
KKday is the leading travel-tech company in APAC, committed to providing the most complete service platform, the most unique and authentic travel experience.
Currently, KKday hosts over 300,000+ local experience products in over 92 countries and 550 cities with more than 9 million unique users each month. Our goal is to be easily accessible, make it more convenient through the data integration of professional platform. Let all types of travelers find and create their own memorable, exclusive, and safe travel experience.
Founded in 2014, we have expanded to 12 countries and set up overseas offices around the world. In July 2022, we secured a series C+ round funding of nearly 3 billion, well prepared for inbound, outbound, and domestic travel after Covid. In the future, we will innovate the industry with technology continuously.
We provide talent with an environment where they have a combination of resources, scale, and autonomy to run for KKday business. Most importantly, we also provide our talents the opportunity to rotate across businesses, accelerate their career path and impact the business of the travel industry around the APAC region. Welcome to join us!
Positions at KKday: https://kkday.bamboohr.com/jobs/
KKday LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kkday/
【 新聞介紹 】
- 備戰跨境旅遊 KKday完成C＋輪募資