Jardine Restaurant Group (JRG) is one of the leading food and beverage groups in Asia, operating over 940 outlets under the KFC, Pizza Hut and PHD brands in Hong Kong, Macao, Myanmar, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Each day, JRG’s more than 25,000 passionate and diverse employees are committed to sharing the simple joys of food with customers. Throughout the years, JRG has gone from strength to strength through the empowerment of people, innovation, collaboration and sustainability. JRG is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. To learn more, visit www.jrg.com.
JRG invests in talent development and empower our people to reach their full potential. Our Corporate Management Trainee program offers an exciting and unique opportunity to build your career in one of the leading restaurant groups in Asia. We offer a structured and comprehensive 2-year fast-track training program to enable you to fully immerse in the business and develop your talents.
What you’ll do:
【CMT Program- Finance】
Frontline store training (3 months)
- An opportunity to familiarize yourself with the foundations of our business, product and operations to understand the Frontline store process in an Asia leading restaurant group.
Key function rotation training (18 months)
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment, and closely cooperate with professional leaders to deepen your knowledge and skills with key function rotations across different teams.
• Become a department leader in your early career
• Learn various aspects of financial roles – investment, savings, insurance tax, estate etc
• Help banners pursue their financial objectives and grow business through strong long-term performance and brand strategy.
Overseas assignment (3 months)
- Working in an Asia leading restaurant group, you can not only broaden your business horizon to region, but also engage in multi-brand projects. It will be a precious opportunity to cooperate with regional trainees form different Asia countries and drive initiatives on regional projects.
Who we’re looking for:
• Final year student or recent graduate with a degree in any discipline
• Less than 2 years of full-time work experience
• Clear aspiration to become a future leader
• Passion to work in the F&B industry
• Agile and innovative mindset with good communication skills
• Strong business acumen and analytical ability
• Humble to learn things from all levels, hands-on, Can-do attitude
怡和餐飲集團為亞洲領先的餐飲集團之一，旗下經營品牌包括 KFC 肯德基、Pizza Hut 必勝客及 PHD，業務遍佈香港、澳門、緬甸、台灣及越南。怡和餐飲集團營運超過 940 家分店，旗下 25,000 多名員工擁抱多元共融，每天均以熱誠與顧客分享美食帶來的簡單喜悅。多年來，怡和餐飲集團不斷力求進步，致力推動人才、創新、協作及可持續發展。怡和餐飲集團為怡和集團成員之一。