- 擁有 GraphQL（Apollo、Relay）和 REST 技術（fetch、react-swr、react-query）的工作經驗。
- 通過（單元）jest 和 react-testing-library 以及 (e2e) cypress 進行測試的經驗。
- 熟悉 D3、visx 和/或其他圖形/可視化技術。
- 熟悉 Docker 是一個加分項。
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our small and collaborative team to work on one of the most rewarding projects in the fintech industry.
- Familiar with modern frontend web technologies, including but not limited to: Typescript, React, Webpack, Next.js, Relay, Tailwind, CSS-in-JS (via styled-components or emotion).
- Has working experience with GraphQL (Apollo, Relay) and REST technologies (fetch, react-swr, react-query).
- Experience with testing via (unit) jest and react-testing-library, and (e2e) cypress.
- Has an eye for design-aesthetic, or the ability to fully implement a reference design from Figma / Sketch into code. Bonus points if you frequent Dribbble and/or Awwwards for design inspiration.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Familiar with code-sharing and mono-repo maintenance strategies, via yarn workspaces, Lerna, or NX.
- Familiar with the finite state-machine model in building complex UI components or workflows (we use XState).
- Familiar with D3, visx and/or other graphing/visualization technologies.
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus.
- Knowledge / interest in blockchain technology & mining pool industry.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Experience delivering and owning web-scale data systems in production.
- Experience working with remote teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and public-blockchain technologies.
- Has an interest in creating an entirely new market with Hashrate (compute power) as a commodity.
- Has an interest in thinking and evolving the architecture of our software to make it robust and maintainable.
- Enjoys writing code and pushing boundaries of what has been done so far.
- Brings fun to the team but can also go down the rabbit hole to push quality code on schedule.
- Understands architectural principles; expert level in software engineering.
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements, and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Develop quality code, with emphasis on correctness of the implementation.
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the product.
- Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
- Participate in the process of generating and analyzing features.