1.Tracks and reports HR related ethics concerns raised through the hotline, interfacing with the Ethics Office and regional partners to ensure timely and thorough investigation and appropriate resolution of all issues, including application of the standards outlined in the Global Disciplinary Review policy.
2. Participates in a range of initiatives and exams involving the governance of investigations and complaint management such like Labor Inspection and Labor Mediation which includes direct engagement with regulators
3. Conducts investigations as needed.
4. Provides advice and facilitates high risk dispute resolution and disciplinary decisions relating to significant matters involving violations of the Code of Conduct.
5. Partners with internal stakeholders such as Compliance, Citi Security and Investigative Services and Audit on investigations of employee misconduct.
6. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
7. All other duties as assigned.