1. Develop and manage global business and product vision, strategy, and performance throughout the product life cycle.
2. Responsible for the success of a product through development and execution of comprehensive product strategy and roadmap with marketing and engineering.
3. Responsible for the overall business and product strategy and execution throughout the product life cycle, including market and competitive analysis, business goals and objectives, product requirements, product roadmap, pricing and business model analysis, sales forecasting, channel analysis, financial modeling, sales growth strategy, KPI measurement and analysis, internal and external evangelism, etc.
4. Drive product development from a marketing and customer perspective, collaborating closely with engineering to ensure that the firm offerings continue to anticipate and lead the market.
5. Take responsibility for decision in regards to feature/timeline tradeoffs, user interface decisions, and all other product related issues.
6. Owns and manages feature requests from customers.
Qualification/Requirement: 1. BSEE or BA required; MBA is desirable. 2. Over four years of experience in working as product manager for a software industry, preferably in the Consumer products. 3. Excellent English written, verbal communication skills, and effective presentation skills. 4. Demonstrated capacity and experience in developing consumer-facing product and managing life cycle issues (have UI, UX design or research with quantitative and qualitative analytical skills a plus). 5. Good technical knowledge and ability to work closely with engineers. 6. Experience and knowledge in the IoT and mobile industries preferred. 7. Ability to travel on a frequent basis and work partially during early or late hour to suit different time zones in global.