As a Visual & UI Designer, you will take the lead in executing on key visual artifacts and product stories. You will play a critical role in making CakeResume become a world class software product and affinity with our customers in APAC(TW, HK, SG, JP etc.). You will work closely with CEO, COO, engineering teams, marketing teams, and business teams.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. We’ve spent the last three years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Taipei City Hall Station (Bannan Blue Line)
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
- Creating the definition of visual design throughout the product life cycle, from initial explorations to final deliverables.
- Translating conceptual ideas into compelling experiences and dynamic visual presentations, and turning usability findings into design improvements.
- Manage multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- 3+ years of Visual design, UI layout, & typography experience, preferably in the consumer software products
- 2+ years of experience working at a fast-paced startup environment
- Extensive working knowledge of core graphic design tools and conceptual familiarity with current Web technologies and trends.
- Strong online portfolio.
- English: conversational level