We are looking for a software product veteran and a self-starter to join us. The person in this role will be a product visionary equipped with kickass software product prototyping and design skills.
You will play a critical role in making CakeResume become a world class software product and affinity with our customers in APAC(TW, HK, SG, JP etc.). You will work closely with CEO, COO, engineering teams, design teams, and business teams.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. We’ve spent the last three years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Taipei City Hall Station (Bannan Blue Line)
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
- You are the product guy behind CakeResume, our users and internal stakeholders are all your responsibilities, you walk in everyone's shoes.
- You are the product visionary that pushes the world forward by delighting, inspiring job seekers, makers and everyone who needs a profile to identify/present theirselves they love.
- Growth mindset: how to grow 10x, 100x faster?
- Top-notch software product prototyping skills (programming, framer X, sketch, Adobe XD)
- Be able to communicate with diverse teams precisely
- Analytical thinking and ability to read data
- Killer app instinct + bold to take calculated risk
- Be patient enough to iterate design to improve experience, and wait for brewed results
- Solid experience with web/app product
- English: conversational level