Applies advanced logic, statistical and analysis techniques to build, maintain, and improve L’Oréal data related solutions. Work alongside business to answer its requirements and expected outcomes.
Identify Business Needs
• Work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve.
• Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis.
Build Data driven solution
• Understanding the concept of data flow, data integration across different systems.
• Basic knowledge of cloud, GCP related solution would be a plus.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Experienced in large scale data analysis
• Experienced in implement data analysis result to business scenarios, and optimized the business performance.
• Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders.
Ensure Data Collection, Quality and Retention
• Collaborates with business team to select the relevant sources of information (primary or secondary data sources, strategic approach…).
• Works with Digital IT teams to support data collection, integration and retention based on the input collected with the business team.
• Implement data related systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
• Strategizes digital transformation
• Upskills and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
• Drives the change toward brand and consumer centricity
• Leads toward data-driven organization
• Operates efficient CRM DIGITAL BRAND BUIDLING
• Is obsessed with consumer centricity
• Builds audience through relevant content
• Scales consumers and influencers engagement
• Masters digital marketing tactics DATA-DRIVEN
• Optimizes Omni-media investments & ROI base on data
• Operates efficient CRM
• Masters analytics and attribution modeling
• Leverages Precision Advertising
DIRECT & INDIRECT ECOMMERCE EXCELLENCE
• Starts with shopper centricity
• Strategizes ecommerce acceleration (pure players, retailers and direct)
• Negotiates with the specific levers for online distribution
• Monitors online sell-in and sell-out excellence DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
• Leads with strong agile project management skills
• Acts as a strategic business partner
• Has deep technical skills
• Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents.
Our 36 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.