# Job Description:
For micro services, including reverse proxy (nginx), search (elasticsearch), inform ...
* Implement and maintain the automation for resource provisioning on AWS
* Implement and manage continuous delivery and methodologies on AWS
* Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
* Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on AWS
* Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
* Working with architect, developers and system engineers (infra) closely.
* Familiar with one of high-level programming language is must, like Python, Node.js, Java, or modern languages, like Go.
* Understand deployment methodologies in cloud, such as blue-green, canary, A/B test.
* Experience with AWS Core Services: EC2 / ELB / ASG, S3 / CloudFront, VPC / Route53, AWS SDK and CLI
* Experience with deployment, provisioning on AWS
* Experience DevOps toolchains, like jenkins, ansible, postman/newman
* Understand basic network concept
* Understand software development process and lifecycle
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of container and serverless techniques
* Experience working in `infra as code`, such as CloudFormation, Chef, Terraform, Ansible ... etc.
* Comfortable working in unix and windows environments.
* AWS Certified Solution Architect, or DevOps Engineer is plus
# Before interview
How to build a pipeline: http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1621865
#We will provide Mac : MacBook Pro 13" (16G RAM/256G SSD)