17 Media is a world leader in live streaming and real-time content sharing mobile application for celebrities, entertainers, and influencers that allows users to create and share live streaming video and photos, and earn royalties for personal content shared.
We are a global company with users around the world. We offer a dynamic working environment and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced company working with leading edge technologies. As our distribution in Asia expands, we are seeking quality professionals to help with our rapid expansion.
We are currently hiring for JP Customer Service Specialist(SkyEye) professionals that will take part in:
1. Monitor Japanese live streamers and ensure they meet the auditing requirements of the 17 User Agreement
2. Review the contents of the live broadcast of Japan's posting
3. Promote Japan's high-quality live broadcast to increase exposure in popular locations
4. Monitor and review whether the groups in the app violate social laws and for existence of improper transactions.
5. Monitor whether users in the live broadcast program in Japan have any comments problems.
6. Weekly meetings with colleagues in Japan to progress and optimize business content
7. Weekly review of temporarily-banned users for follow-up review and review
8. Report sudden occurrence of the Japanese live stream (such as self-injury or content related to violence)
9. Assist internal units in handling related normative issues and judgments
10. Assist the relevant units to record the program videos and activity clips for publicity and use.
11. Assist users in the use of the app
12. Receive problems on the user's system, report back to relevant departments and assist in follow-up
17 Media 歡迎對以下工作內容有興趣的 日文客服專員 加入我們的大家庭！
You will be highly considered if you have the following experience: Has Japanese language certificates JLPT N1, JLPT N2, able to converse with Japanese verbally or through text, and understands Japanese culture and etiquette. Other language skills are extra points, able to communicate with many different languages, assist with international customer service and professionalism Able to handle cases carefully, pays attention to details. Priority for applicants with experience in customer service Is responsive and can quickly think and judge while facing emergency situations 如果您具備以下工作技能及工作經驗，請不要猶豫立即手刀提出申請： 具有日文檢定證照 JLPT N1、JLPT N2，能夠與日本人直接言語或文字上溝通，了解日本文化與禮義 具有客服經驗者優先 具其他語言能力為加分條件，能夠與多種不同語言者溝通，協助國際化的客服業務以及專業度 具備心思細膩的特質，協助妥善處理案件 本身反應靈敏，面對臨時狀況能夠快速的思考並進行判斷處理